In this podcast I talk with Dr. Steven Coward about what it takes to build a successful practice.
Dr. Coward practices in Asheville, North Carolina in his personal clinic. In 13 years he has built a practice where his schedule stays full, he makes close to a six figure NET income, all while seeing patients for only around 25 hours per week. We talk about:
- Finding a place that you want to live and practice
- Bringing in the first patient
- Finding the right location
- How to make money in your first month
- Why bigger isn’t necessarily better
- How much money to save for start up costs
- The importance of a website
- How to organize your businesses
- The advantages of practicing in an unlicensed state
Hit play or download the podcast to start learning more about Dr. Coward’s model of successfully establishing a successful practice while creating the lifestyle you want.